cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Volt "Upgrade" issues

countyexile
Up to speed

Like many others posting on here I am having problems  getting the promised benefits from a Volt upgrade sorted.

2 weeks ago I switched from an Ultimate Oomph package with M600 broadband and a Virgin Mobile sim  to a Volt package and was told the Benefits would be activated within 2 weeks.

I have received an email from O2 confirming the O2 Volt benefits have ben added but as yet nothing from Virgin Media. Based on the advertising and what I was told on the phone I was expecting to receive Standard Netflix and a broadband speed boost from M600 to Volt 1gig (including presumably a new Hub 5 to replace my Hub 3 model).

Whilst the new contract states Netflix Standard is included I have received no Netflix activation email. When I sign in to "My Virgin Media" under Entertainment Services it says "Netflix activation Pending" followed by an error message if I click on "Activate Netflix"

Also there has been no email from VM to say the Volt broadband speed boost has been activated.

It seems from the numerous posts on here that both these issues have affected a number of customers and are not being sorted, despite the upgraded packages being charged for from day1!

As Virgin are not providing everything agreed under the contract entered into I take it customers can cancel without penalty?

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @countyexile, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've not had the benefits of Volt on our side.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi countyexile, thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.
Regards
Lee_R

We got there in the end 👍. Thanks a lot for your input and help sorting it out.

Diablos
Tuning in

Same issue here. I would appreciate some help please, I had no luck with the WhatsApp service.

Hi Diablos,

thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've not had the benefits of Volt on our side.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Paul.