cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mega Volt Bundle - No TNT and no sim card

Cantona_7
Tuning in

Hi all, i've recently been offered a new deal by Virgin to stay with them, signed up 10 days ago to the Mega Volt bundle (similar to my last bundle but now changed name?) for £10 extra a month but now the TNT has disappeared off my tv guide and I'm being told I won't receive a sim card which is included in the bundle???

I've tried to contact Virgin media but can NEVER get through!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Cantona_7 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to help here.

Please pop back to the community if you ever need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Cantona_7
Tuning in

Hi all, i've recently been offered a new deal by Virgin to stay with them, signed up 10 days ago to the Mega Volt bundle (similar to my last bundle but now changed name?) for £10 extra a month but now the TNT has disappeared off my tv guide and I'm being told I won't receive a sim card which is included in the bundle???

I've tried to contact Virgin media but can NEVER get through!!!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Maxit TV tier, which was the TV-element of Volt, included TNT Sports but was removed from sale early in September. It was replaced with Mega-TV which no longer includes TNT Sports.

All new package changes and re-contracts since then, will move you to the currently sold bundles where TNT Sports is chargeable regardless.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The TNT Sports channels have become premium channels and aren't part of any new bundle/package, they have a separate charge (don't know what that is off offhand). Anyone on an old bundle/package who has the TNT Sports Channels will keep them whilst they are on that bundle/package

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Cantona_7 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, thank you. I've replied 

Cantona_7
Tuning in

Hi, ive the same issue as well as TNT sports gone off as well!! Apparantly it's an add on now but when I changed package it was included! Customer Services shocking.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Cantona_7 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to help here.

Please pop back to the community if you ever need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Thanks very much for your help