cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M350 Package/ Volt

gjh144
Joining in

Hi,

I’m hoping for someone to help me, I have just had my router installed over the weekend and trying to join the volt package however unable to do so, o2 app keeps asking me to join VM. Is Volt eligible with the M350 Package?

TIA

Gareth

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gjh144

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that you're having some issues registering for the Volt benefits. 

Volt can be applied to all our broadband speeds. Are you signing up through your O2 account - You can follow the steps here to sign up to Volt. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thank you for the link but unfortunately that’s not working, I sign into my O2 account, select I am a customer of VM and O2, and then it asks me to join VM option. The process just goes around in circles. Really not sure why this is or what is happening. Can you please advise?

Regards,

Gareth

Hi Gareth 👋 thanks for coming back to me! When you first join us with a VOLT deal, any benefits should automatically be applied. It can sometimes take a little bit of time for our systems to update and communicate with O2. 

Would you be able to let us know which benefit or benefits you believe are missing? I will also send you a PM to confirm a few details so we can help if needed. You will find this in the top right corner of the page 📩 in your Inbox. 

Thank you for your patience whilst we get this sorted!

All the best. 

Molly