Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat so I can discuss my options going forward

TopShaggerStone
Joining in

I am a virgin media customer and an o2 mobile contract customer

my o2 contract ends in 2 payments times

my virgin media is going up, as near as makes no difference 20% due to cpi, which I feel is too much. When this contract runs out it is to rise by 50%

I want to talk via live chat about reduction in broadband services and adding 1 sim only deal (possibly 2)

does live chat still work?

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @TopShaggerStone 

You could speak to retentions (thinking of leaving us) and negotiate a new deal via the Live Chat pop up on the following page

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/leaving

Retentions (thinking of leaving us) are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents.

Hopefully you can then negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract. Or failing that you can place a cancellation request with that team.

You can also call 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues

You can also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but phone calls take priority and these methods can take 4 to 6 hours. Currently these two methods will take far longer due to the price increase emails that are being sent out.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali