cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just wondering when i should expect my volt benefits to activate for broadband and sim as a new customer

faizan
Tuning in

hiya, 

new customer to both. i bought a volt bundle which included broadband and sim. broadband installation is set for the 6th of september. i've already got my o2 sim on the 25th of august and is activated. i know volt should be automatically applied since i bought both within a bundle, so all my details should be the same across both virgin and o2.

so, will my volt benefits for o2 be applied within 14 days after broadband is installed or 14 days after the sim start date? will virgin broadband volt benefits be applied at the installation date (2 weeks after the order) or will it be applied within two weeks after the installation date?

thanks

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @faizan thanks for your post here in the Community, we hope you're well.

As your Virgin Media contract doesn't officially start until your services are activated, it's very likely that the 14 days will start from activation, not from when you have O2 services.

We hope that helps but if nothing's been boosted from our side 2 weeks after the 6th September, please don't hesitate to let us know and we can reinvestigate.

Many thanks

Tom_W