cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I recommend virgin media to a friend

Yankyluke
Joining in

So I recommend virgin media to my friend Colin Selby.. I've used it with hardly any issues for 8 years, but so far customer service has treated him with absolute disrespect, to the point of threatening him with an 18 month bill and they've not even set it up for him and he's paid for instillation, they just passed him the box at the door and expected him to know what to do.. He rang them up and they said an engineer would be out between now and Monday, so he's gotta stay in till Monday without any clue what time or day they will come.. They're now saying to him between today or tomorrow but they could come anytime even at 12 am is what they said.. I know they don't come out at that time so they are lying to him aswell. He's paid money for instillation and the box was already 2 days late. So he told them he doesn't want it no more and they threatened him with a fine, he's not even been online yet. I'll never recommend virgin media to a friend again. 

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Yankyluke 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of this experience. It sounds like your friend is unable to connect their equipment as most installs are done via Quick-Start as you'd get it sooner. This also is because we've from what you've said, advised of a tech visit. 

I'll send you a PM now to advise further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill