cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a Virgin broadband customer, how do I get O2/Virgin ticket buying priority?

alanwads
Joining in

I am a Virgin broadband customer, how do I get O2/Virgin ticket buying priority?

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @alanwads 

Have you registered for O2 Priority?

Please see https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/priority

There are links on the page so you can either download the app, or log into the Priority web page

Info below from the FAQ's on that page

Priority is for everyone on O2 – and since we joined forces with Virgin Media, Priority’s now also available to everyone with Virgin Media broadband.  You can access Priority on any phone or tablet connected to the internet, either by downloading the Priority app or going to Priority on the O2 website. The first time you visit, we’ll ask you to register your details so we can confirm you have an O2 number or a Virgin Media broadband account. You’ll also have the opportunity to enable settings like location services, that way you can see nearby rewards and perks at any time (and we can even text you when there’s something nearby we think you’ll like). 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali