cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Tilly0113
Joining in

Help I’ve posted for help why VM haven’t  moved my package across to my new house 

I’m paying for a service I’m not getting 

why is so hard to switch it across when there is VM all ready in this property 

I’ve set up everything the router phone tv but only thing I can get my O2 volt

who moved me straight across for mobile 

please help

account No [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Tilly0113, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this. 

Have you put a move and transfer request in via the movers team?

If so what have they advised is there some wiring or cabling that needs doing? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Mat

yes contacted them everything is in place including my kit that moved across it just needs activating and account moving across 

how hard can it be

Hi Tilly0113 👋

Thank you for getting back to us. Sorry to hear about these difficulties with your Move and transfer of services to a new address. We would need to take a few account details so we can look into this for you and offer further support. 
I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly