cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting my VOLT broadband speed benefits

dreadBARON
Tuning in

I have M250  broadband and four monthly contract 02 SIMs - these were all upgraded from Virgin Mobile on the 31 May

I'm still waiting for my broadband speed increase to M350

Any idea how I can activate my VOLT speed increase?  I have the O2 app and its shows VOLT is  not enabled

26 REPLIES 26

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dreadBARON 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the activation of your VOLT Benefits. You can activate your VOLT benefits directly through your MyO2 account, here.

One of our Back Office Team will then pick this up, and apply your benefits within 14 working days (this tends to be within 48 hours, but there can be some delay, depending on the business of the team). Please ensure that your registered address for your O2 and Virgin Media services are the same.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi did you get your Volt upgrade in the end. It would be interesting to know the end result. As it may help other users like myself, in a similar situation... Paul 

Hi there @Sooty2 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have not yet had your Volt benefits, can I ask if you have followed the steps in the previous post from our team? 

Hi yes followed the post, but, only been about 8 or 9 days since contract started. I do have my o2 plan updated. 

Can you confirm the upgrade from 125 mb to 250mb. Once confirmed Ile just sit and wait. Thank you so much.... Paul

(KMM93234876V90259L0KM)

Thank you @Sooty2 it can take up to 14 days for the update to be actioned on our side once you have confirmed Volt via the O2 app.

Please do let us know if the changes are still not showing after 14 days and we will be happy to take a look. 

Hi there its been 15 days since my contract started, still don't seem to have broadband speedboost, despite being told it will be with me within 14 days. 

Screenshot_20230705_210929_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230705_210929_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thanks for coming back to us Sooty2 and I'm sorry that your broadband speed boost hasn't been added yet. I have looked into this and the benefits should be added in the next few days as per the notes on your account from the call to our team over the weekend.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hello

Hello    it's  now been 15 days  and I am still waiting for my Volt benefits.  They were were meant to have started in 14 days -  with broadband speed going up from M250 to M350.   The four O2 monthly SIM  we have at the same account address all doubled in data immediately.

Please can you investigate?

Hey dreadBARON,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Volt benefits being added to your account. Have you checked the speed of your connection as it can some times take up to 48 hours for your online account after any changes are made, so the connection may have increased but not reflect on your online account yet. Are you able to run a speed test on your connection to check this?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L