cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double the speed

smiler006
Joining in

I’m a new customer like many many others and would like to know when I’m getting my double speed fibre for being an O2 customer?

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, smiler006.
Thank you for taking the time to post on our help forums for joining the VM community, we're delighted to have you on board! A warm welcome from our team. 🙂

Sorry to see you're not sure when the speed boost will take effect as you're with O2 and Virgin Media and should get our Volt benefits added on, we'd love to best advise on this.

Firstly, you may use our page here for more on how to activate Volt.
To add Volt on the VM services after you've signed up with O2, you'd need to accept the offer to activate Volt benefits on the MyO2 App as a first step.

We'd usually take over from there, as O2 passes on the request which we then take up to 14 days to process so your speed upgrade takes effect.
 As soon as the benefits have been applied, you'll get a confirmation from us - tell us more on if you've followed this step already and how long it's been since.

In case you've waited longer than the given timeframes we're eager to assist further so let us know.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs