Did you mean: 

Customer service number

MarionR12
Joining in

How do I contact customer services to request 2 booster pods

3 REPLIES 3

Portery
Fibre optic

They only send one at a time but you would need to download the connect app and do a home scan. Vm have changed how they send out pods is 150 fro land line or 0345-454-1111.  If you are achieving more than the guarantee of 20mbps the connect app may not give you an option

You would need to download the connect app and run a scan of the rooms in your property and if the app picks any issue and you would benefit from having the pods it will give you the option to order .  The 2nd option would be call customer service where they can do a diagnostic of ur services and they may offer the pods. More info on wifi max https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max?_gl=1*1e7ew67*_ga*MTQ2OTI5NDYxNS4xNjY5MTU3NTY5*_ga_7NQRHWTHK9*M...

If you are an 02 customer and you have volted you would get them free depending on the diagnostics.  If you are a 1 gig customer they are free any other packages you will be charged £8 per month.

Thanks for that info. I managed to phone virgin customer services as I can’t get on to the connect app either. I was a previous customer in 2015 and it seems to block me. Call lodged with IT dept to sort out.

Agent ran some checks for me and I’ve had 1 pod ordered as I also have O2 phone sim and volt bundle. Apparently I’m entitled to 3 pods if required but they have to be ordered one at a time - which is ridiculous. 

@MarionR12 wrote:

Thanks for that info. I managed to phone virgin customer services as I can’t get on to the connect app either. I was a previous customer in 2015 and it seems to block me. Call lodged with IT dept to sort out.

Agent ran some checks for me and I’ve had 1 pod ordered as I also have O2 phone sim and volt bundle. Apparently I’m entitled to 3 pods if required but they have to be ordered one at a time - which is ridiculous. 

I do sympathise with the having to get one at a time, but I do see the logic. It’s not uncommon for people to be told that they are entitled to three of something, so they immediately get all three, (it’s my rights innit?) and two of them sit in boxes in a cupboard because they aren’t actually needed - indeed a few days ago, I responded to a thread in which a poster said how he had bought a pod on eBay from someone who apparently didn’t need it after all and was complaining that it wouldn’t work.

Now other than the fact that the buyer has effectively bought a doorstop and the seller might be financially embarrassed when VM want their property back, it does show that this stuff really does happen.