cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract ending tomorrow signed up for new contract but no 02 sim card sent or acknowleged by 02

badger1947
Joining in

On Saturday I signed up for a new contract with Volt benefits.

After accepting conditions from Virgin I was then forwarded to a page to do the same for 02, where I put in my PAC code to keep my old number and filled in a direct debit form too.

Today I was on the phone with a Virgin representative and he said that I should phone 02 to sort out the SIM  card.

Well, I did this and they have no record of me purchasing a SIM card, and suggested I phone Virgin, who suggested I phone 02 again.

Does anyone know what I can do to sort this? I suspect my SIM will stop working tomorrow so I wont be able to phone from my number anymore.

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey badger1947,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account after your new contract was agreed. Have you been able to speak to the team to get this looked into further since your last post?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Going round in circles and being passed around different departments. If this doesn't get sorted I will be cancelling my contract.

Thank you for that information. Were you able to speak with O2 regarding the SIM card?

^Martin