cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling the 02 side sim

italanp
Tuning in

Hi John,

I am having the same difficulties cancelling the 02 side sim, any assistance would be helpful

6 REPLIES 6

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @italanp 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been having 😔

Have you spoken to O2 and if so, what did they advise exactly?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi @Daniel_Et,

Finally got though to 02 so fingers crossed this has been addressed. I have had to raise a complaint regarding my billing and new contract if you are able to assist by looking into this as i have still not heard back.

Kind Regards

Thanks for the update italanp, what have the team advised in regards to the billing and new contract when you have spoken to them? 

If you have already been provided with a reference you can check it online here

Rob

Hi Rob,

I have had difficulties getting through to the team, each person has given me a different answer regarding my bill. I have also just found out I have lost tnt spirt off my services as well and I was told all channels would be the same. This is why I have unfortunately had to complain. I'm paying more than lots of others and for less services. Is there anyway you could look into and rectify this before I have to cancel

I have also now been billed incorrectly for my new package, could you get someone to contact me asap please

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi italanp 👋

Thanks for providing us with further information. I'm sorry to hear that your package and bills are different to what has been expected. When taking a look at your Pre-Contract Documents, does this identify your package to be the same as it previously was?

In regard to the billing, can you expand further on what has happened? I've taken a look on our side, and can see our team have been in touch, but if things still aren't correct, please let us know and we'll do our best to assist further.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ