cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay my bill

ninacaetano
Joining in

I recently joined Virgin and received the welcoming box from them, it didn't come with any specific letter, just the equipment and guides. I also didn't receive any welcoming email, so I don't have my account number and can't access my bill. Virgin cut off my internet because I didn't pay for my bill, but I don't have any access to it and I am also not managing to reach them on their number, I'm just spinning in circles. I thought they were sending at least the first bill through the post or even by email, but they didn't. Can anyone help? I just want to pay my bill and continue to have the Virgin service 

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ninacaetano,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you've been unable to set up an online account to check your billing, and also that your services have now been disconnected due to a lack of payment. I'm afraid that we're unable to take payments from here on the community forums, but you can find all of our accepted methods of payment here.

However, I can certainly look into what I can do for you regarding discussing the billing and helping to set up an online account. I'll send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!