cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t activate Netflix

Anishp98
Joining in

I got the new volt bundle which included Netflix and it’s been 5 months and I still haven’t been able to activate it.

it’s been the most disgusting customer service I’ve ever recieved from a company, I’m paying for a service I’m not yet receiving & every time I call in to raise the issue they just raise a new ticket. It seems like no one clearly even looks into the tickets, so there’s no point raising imaginary tickets and taking no action

ive been told I’ll get numerous call backs and never do and the worst thing is I wait on hold and when the phone cuts they don’t have the decency to even ring your mobile.

it’s clearly a Virgin fault, since on their own website the activation button just doesn’t work and I never recieved any email activation link whatsoever.

if anyone can support me please let me know or I’ll need to cancel this bundle now for good.

5 REPLIES 5

Anishp98
Joining in

I have recieved the same issue. Signed up 5 months ago and no activation link recieved and the activate button in the website does absolutely nothing: just a error or doesn’t redirect.

I have to say it’s been the worst customer experience I’ve ever received from a company and I’ve had to pass on to my fellow peers what’s happened.

I’ve called in numerous time and each time get told an imaginary ticket will be raised and I’ll be contacted within 5 days and not once has someone even contacted me to provide me with an update.

how hard is it to send a activation email?

Hi Anishp98. 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 😊. I am sorry to hear of any Netflix issues. From checking the system, I can see a Netflix form was done a few days ago. This has a 7 day SLA and you should either receive a Netflix activation email or when you log in to your online account - virg.in/myVM - you should have an activation button. 
Please keep us posted with this.
Best wishes.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

smoothcriminal
On our wavelength

Did you ever get this sorted? 2 weeks with no response - shocking.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Anishp98,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Netflix activation, please could you try to clear your browsers cache and try to activate your Netflix account one more time for me? You can also try via incognito mode in your browser and try the same.

Please can you try those two methods and let me know if they work at all?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Csparr
Tuning in

I’m having exactly the same problem as you - and it seems many others. I stupidly cancelled my original Netflix because it is part of my Volt bundle and am still waiting for it to be sorted a few weeks on. How hard is it to send a link that works? And why do some people’s work and others don’t? 

I’m astounded at the poor service from Virgin all round. I’ve never been so frustrated with any customer service before. I don’t hold out much hope so if they can’t solve the problem, we should be perfectly entitled to renegotiate the package.