cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband upgrade

Loftyman
Tuning in

Upgraded contract to volt m350 because my contract had expired. But it was middle of month so would be charged out of contract rate. Fair enough but having received email confirmation on 16th July of new speeds I still haven't been upgraded. My account still says my old speeds. Nothing in my orders ect.....trying to navigate their website is hurting my brain. Please can someone from Virgin contact me before my head explodes?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Loftyman 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you.

Do pop back to the Forum Community should you ever need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Loftyman,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been a while hope you have kept well.

When you upgrade the package this is usually added 30 days later, have you checked your Online Account and contract to see if the change shows there?

Regards

Paul.

My online account still says I'm on volt m200 but should be volt m350. I've already had a bill taken out of my bank for over £50 I think they've forgot to upgrade me.

Good morning @Loftyman 

Do you have documentation of this offer you can send us? If so, let me know and we can assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Not sure if I should post personal details on here until I know it isn't visible to everyone 

Good evening @Loftyman 

No one is asking you to do so 🙂 merely asking if you have the documentation of the offer. If you have, let me know. We can then send a PM and then discuss further. Until we know if you have or not, there's no need for a PM.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

I have the email with the offer on

Perfect 🙂

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Loftyman 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you.

Do pop back to the Forum Community should you ever need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

sayekm
Fibre optic

Whenever I renew a fresh contract with Virgin internet or  Sky TV, always get a follow up email while still on the phone call. Otherwise there will be no records of any offers agreed on. If you upgraded from M250 to M350 like myself then you should have receive an email with this.

sayekm_0-1692344791657.png

----------------------------------------------------------
M125 Volt powered by TP-Link Archer AX55