cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Ellie2104
Joining in

Hi so not sure if anyone else has had this problem but my normal monthly bill is 60 pound and then last months bill was just under 70 pound for my package but my next monthly bill that’s due when I’ve checked the app is 160 pound just for my package that’s no extra charges or add ons and want abit advice to what I can do to resolve this issue 

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ellie2104, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community  

We're really sorry to hear your next bill isn't what you expected. When you join us as a new customer, you will usually be on a welcome offer. When this offer ends, you'll usually revert to the standard package price for the bundle.

The cost of this will be listed on your contract and the end date of the discounts will be listed on each bill. We also send out an End Of Contact Notification to all our customers before their contract comes to an end highlighting the new package price and also any offers that may be of interest. You can view more about your billing here.

Although 'new customer' offers may not always be available to existing customers, that doesn't mean that you miss out once you've joined us. We often have offers and special deals on our services, or one-off promotions to make sure you carry on getting the value you'd expect 

We're always happy to review your package and cost to help find one that best suits your needs and budget - this doesn't always mean a downgrade! If you want to chat with us, please feel free to call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 or pop us a message on WhatsApp on 07305327112. You can also view other contact options here.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs