cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill for O2 not included in my package?

vsz_
Joining in

I have a package with Virgin, I really only use the internet, but the Sim card has always been included. I recently received an email that they are now changing my sim plan over to O2, but that the bill for this will be deducted from the Virgin bill. I have now two direct debits! (I did not consent or give my banking information to O2) and the mobile bill is not deducted from my Virgin bill. Again, this is a Sim card that I am not even using

Can anyone help me with this ? I have been trying to speak to a human rather than a bot for the last 3 hours without success

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @vsz_ 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry for the confusion over the bill but I can see we've done as we've stated which is offset the movers cost 🙂

I'll PM you to take you through the details.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

That is incorrect. 

There was no movers cost mentioned and it was definitely not offset in my bill. This is a sim I am not using and did not ask for that has a baseline monthly charge of 8 pounds now with O2 that was supposed to be deducted from my Virgin bill. (see screenshot below).

Do not gaslight me under a very straightforward public query in the community. This is not my 'confusion over the bill', this is something you said you would do, then did not.

Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 18.36.15.png

I also received a letter recently promising to reduce the Virgin internet by £6. My SIM will be moved over in 2 weeks.

Forgive my misunderstanding but are Virgin charging full price for internet and also extra bill by O2? 

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-29 at 16.53.12.png

----------------------------------------------------------
M125 Volt powered by TP-Link Archer AX55

Hi sayekm,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

The cost for your Sim (£6) will be billed by O2.

I can see from the screenshot you sent, it does also confirm you will see £6 deducted from your cable bill, therefore your total package price remains the same.

I hope that helps, if you do have any further questions however please pop back to us here and we will do our best to help. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide