cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying for volt benefits (again)

Mrpwakeford
Joining in

Hi, I don't know how to apply for my virgin media boosted broadband, I have already got the o2 data boost.  When checking in the o2 app it says its already been applied.  I have only just taken out a new o2 contract, after leaving o2 a couple of months ago, I lost my virgin media speed boost.  I am just wanting the virgin media speed boost reapplying.

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mrpwakeford thanks for your post here, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

If you have already received the O2 speed boost, this is a positive sign that the Virgin Media side of things will be re-applied soon.

Generally, the speed boost is automatically applied within 14 days after your O2 one, so if this hasn't happened after this time, please don't hesitate to let us know and we can re-investigate.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hello me again, my vm data boost has not been applied, on o2 website it shows volt benefits start date as 7/7/23, my vm data is still at 250mb, can you look into this please, it should be m350, thanks

In this case, I have sent you a private message to look into this. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs