cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Netflix

rachl
Tuning in

2B554DDF-20C9-40C1-B23F-103F2F7D5DE4.png

I have upgraded to volt and trying to add Netflix.

Using my virgin media app - I click streaming it then brings up the attached picture, but the link does not work.

if I try and sign up on the tv box it asks for mobile first then sends link to phone to complete registration on payment details no option to add virgin media ….. how do you register????

I also tried chat but I’m afraid they where less than useless!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @rachl 

Sorry to see you too are having issues activating the free netflix addon. 

Just out of interest, which volt bundle are you on as the free netflix add on isn't available on every bundle?

It's only available on the Ultimate Volt, Biggest TV, and Biggest TV Volt bundles. (I don't want you to waste your time trying to get this working if you are on a different bundle)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

85 REPLIES 85

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Scroll down here for posts on Netflix, and weep

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @rachl 

Sorry to see you too are having issues activating the free netflix addon. 

Just out of interest, which volt bundle are you on as the free netflix add on isn't available on every bundle?

It's only available on the Ultimate Volt, Biggest TV, and Biggest TV Volt bundles. (I don't want you to waste your time trying to get this working if you are on a different bundle)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks my contract states (see pic)

6D33667A-8351-4255-8B45-B2521630BEB9.jpeg

Josep58
On our wavelength

I am also getting this issue, they say you should get an activation email. I haven't got it..

That's the same bundle they sold me last Friday. I also have no link or email.

Surely this is illegal, totally , useless, lying company, they do it all the time.

They seem to be proud of their " worst customer service" award they win every year. Do everything to keep hold of it. No morals whatsoever. 

Many of us have been waiting for two months now for the elusive link , no sign that we are getting it an time soon either...

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rachl

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that you're having some issues activating Netflix. I can see on our systems that you have already been in touch regarding this issue and an IT ticket was raised. If you do not see on the first screen when you sign into your account a box which show Netflix and a button to activate we'll need to wait for IT to look to resolve this for you. 

Please keep us updated if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

We have all been waiting for IT for two months !!

What day of the year do they work ? , they don't seem to have turned up yet...

Ill give it a week, after which it will be the breach of contract route.