Menu
shireenal
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

wrong movie channels

Movie channel 410 should be:  'sky cinema drama' but is now 'sky cinema christmas'

Movie channel 419 should be:   'movies 24' but is now 'christmas 24'

Movie channel 424 should be:   'sony movies classics' but is now 'sony movies christmas'

Why all these christmas channels? What happened to the channels that are meant to be?

Where is my 'sony movies classics'?

Anyone else have the same problem? How to fix it?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wrong movie channels

Hi shireenal,

On 24 September 2020 Sony Movies Classic changed to Sony Movies Christmas.  It will run until 4th January 2021 when it switches back to Sony Movies Classic.  It happens every year. The same applies to movies 24 becoming Christmas 24,  and each year Sky change one of their normal movies channels to Sky Cinema Christmas.

You can use your good friend Google to find out when the other Christmas Channels revert back to their usual broadcasts.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
shireenal
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wrong movie channels

Bless you Dave for having the answer when Virgin TV customer service did not have  a clue as to why the channels were featuring christmas.

0 Kudos