Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

virgin media retention teams offers

The VM services have got so bad that I decide to leave virgin media after 6 years. I gave cancellation notice to virgin media that I was leaving them. 7 days later a member from the virgin media retention team calls me on a Saturday, the India call centre. He made me a really good deal. However, I told him to call me back on Monday as I needed to discuss the offer with other house members.

The offer was like a new customer offer, currently known as the Big Bundle (Broadband, TV and Telephone). However, he was offered to keep my 100Mbps for £33 a month all included. He did call back on Monday evening and I decided to accept the offer. He said that will send me the contract via email and someone from the virgin media would contact me in 14 days.

I got no email and decide to chase Virgin Media after 48hours for the new offer. There was no record on my account of this offer. Virgin Media UK retention team could not match the offer. I am now not sure if this was a true offer. How do these India call centre get your information and make these offers as I do not know how to contact him. Do there work on commission. Why is the UK retention not able to match this? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin media retention teams offers

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've had issue with your package price. 

We're unable to assist with package offers on our Community Forums, we would however expect all callers to leave notes on the account to document conversations that they have with our customers.

If you give our team a call on 0345 454 1111 and select Option 4, followed by Option 5, you will be able to speak to our retentions team who will be able to allow you to select an offer that is currently available to you, if you want to keep your services with us

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos