Menu
steve-c1959
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

upgrade order

hi, not sure if this is right place but signed up for free box upgraded for email with order number but so far had no confirmation and its supposed to be delivered tomorrow but is not showing as an order on my account-cant find any way to check if it is being delivered tomorrow.dont want to wait in all day if its not coming!! thanks for any help/advice

0 Kudos
andyscoobydoo
Tuning in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: upgrade order

It won't be coming. I've done the same thing and mine was supposed to come yesterday. I've not had anything other than the initial email confirming that I'd ordered the box. I think it needs to have another email confirming it's being delivered by Yodel with the tracking code. It doesn't show up on my account either. 

0 Kudos
Aragorn1960
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Same here,ordered last week,asked for Thursday delivery,just confirmation of order email, nothing in track my order,why offer it if they aren't going to send it,shocking

0 Kudos
andyscoobydoo
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Apparently even though we've signed up, we might not get accepted. They don't really explain that when you go through the process.

I'm not totally bothered if I don't hear from them. If it comes, it comes.

0 Kudos
steve-c1959
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thought as much - shoddy service, don’t know why they bother if they aren’t going to send them out

0 Kudos
spac3cow6oy
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I've had the exact same problem. Mine was supposed to be delivered on the 1st October so I took the day off. Nothing arrived.

I contacted customer service yesterday and after almost an hour of trying to explain the situation and being put on hold and transferred around I was told that I'll get an email confirmation when it's due to be delivered. I got the impression that they didn't really know what they were talking about though. 

Absolutely shocking service really. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @steve-c1959

Welcome to our Community and thanks sp much for starting your own thread - I was sorry that there has been some confusion and delay caused by the new upgraded box that you have been lucky enough to order.

When checking your account, it looks like you have now received your new box. The order was placed with Yodel on 6th, tracking reference provided on 7th and delivered on 10th - I am sorry if you were not advised of the timescales involved when placing the order.

If you have not received the new box as our system advises, please do pop back and let us know. 

Cheers 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @andyscoobydoo

I am sorry that you feel that way - after locating and checking your account we can see that you should also have received your new box. The order was placed with Yodel on 8th, tracking information updated on 9th and it shows that it was delivered on 10th October. 

All is showing that the box was automatically activated after being delivered so I do hope that all is working for you at home.

I do apologise about any delay and missed communications in regard to the upgraded box

Pop back if you need any more help. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Vatax
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I don't wona made new topic becouse i got the same problem. I ordered my upgrade 9th of Octrober and supposed to be delivered on the 13th October (today). I recieve my order confirmation e-mail but nothing more. My box didin't arrive. On "My Vigin Media" --> "My Orders" got information "It looks like you don't have any open orders!". What now? So much confision...
0 Kudos
andyscoobydoo
Tuning in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

• Play the waiting game I'm afraid. My box arrived a week later, but you get plenty of notification about it coming, so you won't miss it. Look out for an email updating your order. Until then, it's radio silence.