Menu
janrats6891
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tv pixeling

hi some of my channels are pixeling ive tried resetting my tvo box doesnt work any ideas how to correct the problem

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv pixeling

Hi there @janrats6891

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post to our forums; we are sorry that you're having some issues with your channels currently and that you're finding a reboot does not help. 

I have located your account from your forum information - at the time of writing, we have no known area issues listed for your region and this issue. I did want to run some checks on your box but our system is advising it may be switched off? 

Can you please switch on the box for us when you can so we can take a closer look? 

If you could also advise what channels you are seeing the issue on that would be great. Does it only happen on Live TV or is it happening on recordings too? Are you seeing the issue on any catch-up or OnDemand? Does the same issue show on any +1 or HD channel of the same name? 

Please do pop back when you can so we can assist you further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos