Menu
jay15
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

pixle distorting

this has been going on for a while now and ive rebooted,checked cables etc etc and still the problem exists,i phoned virgin numerous times and when they say put me through to a tech the line just goes dead,nothing,kaput,zilch,this needs resolving asap,its not my tv because its a new one,im at the end of my tether with this now,if its not resolved very soon i shall be leaving virgin

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: pixle distorting

Have you had any engineer visits as yet?

That's what VM Faults should be doing when you call in, report it and tell them your box has already been reset.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jay15
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

no engineer visits yet because i cant get through to a real person to speak to,line just goes dead when they say they they will put me through to tech,ive done everything that vm website advises but the problem still exists,apparently i can arrange a engineer visit from vm website but i cant find that option anywhere,thasnk you for your reply though japitts

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@jay15 wrote:

apparently i can arrange a engineer visit from vm website but i cant find that option anywhere,thasnk you for your reply though japitts

You can't. Engineer visits can only currently be arranged by a faults agent when you call 150 (or 0345 4541111) to report a service fault.

The IVR is very keen to discourage you from queuing, by offering "links to go online" and a few other inducements. Ignore them - just select the "I have a fault with my TV service" option and then wait on the line without pressing anything else.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
jay15
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

ive already done that numerous times,but the line just goes dead,will try again tomorrow but not holding out much hope to be honest,do VM agents monitor this forum ? im hoping they see my thread and help sort a engineer visit,of course it will be most probably be after christmas now

0 Kudos
jay15
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

does anyone know if this forum is monitored by any virgin media employees ?? my tv fault is just getting worse and ive done absolutely everything possible to actually communicate with a actual human being about this to no avail,ive just spent over a hour on the phone waiting to bev put through to someone but as has happened many times before no one actually answers,many big companies employees are answering phones nduring covid so why cant virgin media ?? anybody know who i can contact by email ? or anything,even carrier pidgeon if i have too,its a shambles

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can try the text message service on 07533 051809, which tends to respond after a day or so.

jay15
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

thank you @japitts,i shall try that as a last resort
0 Kudos