Menu
cutter256
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

pixelated

hi all,am having worsening issues with my tivo tv,, over the past few months the pixelation is getting worse and the sound is now cutting out,have tried every setting for video still no better,have run the tests and it says connection an to check all the cable and reset the box which ive done 3 times,,can anyone help? thanks

0 Kudos
cutter256
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: pixelated

that should have read connection error
0 Kudos
cutter256
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thinking of going to sky now,,overpriced for what i get,,,,
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation on live TV, if you've rebooted your box, is a fault - usually indicative of a poor TV signal.

Call Virgin to report it - 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, and choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service".

If you've had your current package for a while, it maybe that a newer bundle is more cost-effective for you. Take a look over the build my bundle for the combination of services and package that you want, and see what the "standard pricing" is compared with what you're paying now. Ignore the new-customer price, you're not one - but in return for a new 18month contract you might get a discount on the standard pricing.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos