Menu
orsum
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

petition to allow change from sports to movies

• because covid 19 its the sensible option if we make our protest known im sure they will listen ?
0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: petition to allow change from sports to movies

Personally, I would be strongly against this.

Virgin Media, Sky and BT have all generously agreed to pause charges for sports during this time.

I suggest you take this opportunity, rather than suggest a complication to the process.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

orsum
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi 

fair enough im not asking for a reduction just a change in my veiwing experience

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin is a re-seller of broadcasters packages, & these are all linked to lengthy agreements as to how channels are packaged & charged for. Its not just a case of Virgin deciding to change something on the hoof. They have to change the agreements with the broadcasters. Then they would have to make changes to the billing systems. With the sports issue this is a simple credit code added to a customers account. Fiddling about creating new channel packages is not so simple, & is unlikely to happen in a situation where staffing is an increasing problem.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
orsum
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi

yes i am aware of this and they cannot do it instantly but i want them aware that some customers may want this

0 Kudos