0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: new remote

Hi adisanders,

There is no customer facing email address.

The quickest way to order a new remote is to call again, and select the TV Faults option when dialling 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
adisanders
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The mobile number just takes me to the virtual assistant, can i not message a human being ???? 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You could try the webchat messenger during normal opening hours, however it isn't always available due to staffing levels as the telephone system has the priority.

The messenger chat works on  a PC, but you may have problems if using a tablet or mobile.

The following link takes you to the page for the moving home messenger chat, however if/when it opens select "something else"

VM Messenger 

Clipboard01.jpg

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
adisanders
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cheers,i'll try tomorrow 

0 Kudos