Menu
Tracey1964
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

mix it package NO History Chanel

Hi.   I have the mix it package which includes the history Chanel however it is black and not highlighted so we can’t watch it. But a few days ago we were watching it for hours. Is there a time in the day or night I don’t get to watch it for free in my package.   Thank you for any help. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: mix it package NO History Chanel

The History Channel isn't included in the Mixit package.

VM provided customers with some extra channels for free until 9th February freebie channels 

Virgin Media is making a number of factual pay TV channels available until 9 February. They are: Animal Planet HD, Animal Planet +1, Crime+Investigation HD, Crime+Investigation +1, Discovery History, Discovery History +1, Discovery Science, Discovery Science + 1, Discovery Turbo, Eurosport 1 HD, Eurosport 2 HD, Sky History HD, Sky History +1 and Sky History 2 HD

Details of the channels available in each package can be found using /virgin-tv-channel-guide 

You can add extra channels using Personal Picks. These cost £7 extra for the first personal pick per month, and £5 extra for any further personal pick packages you wish to add. In addition you can also add the kids personal pick for £5 per month.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can view the channels available in each package at the bottom of this page - as newapollo has mentioned, History Channel isn't in the mixit package but has been in a recent freeview period.

That period has now ended.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tracey1964
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your help.  We had been watching the History Chanel then it disappeared. Now I understand why.   

0 Kudos
Tracey1964
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.   

0 Kudos