Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

mis sold upgrade

A little while ago I was cold called by VMedia who persuaded me to upgrade to Sky Sports as the package would include BT Sport which I wanted solely for the rugby. Checked my channels and the package does not include any BT Sport!!

Can’t speak to anyone at Virgin and I’m furious at being misled.who can I contact to sort this out?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: mis sold upgrade

So far as the packages go, BT Sports is ordinarily a chargeable add-on of its own right (£18/month) but is included as standard on the top-tier Full-House/XL packages.

Sky Sports are always chargeable (ordinarily £31.75/month for SD, £38.75/month for HD) but on some of the "Big Oomph" (marketing terms may vary!) packages, these can be included.

So the obvious question is to ask what package you have been upsold to - can you be specific?

As a sidenote, what rugby are you looking for? English club rugby is exclusively on BT Sport with some dregs on C4 & C5, the Pro14 is on Premier Sport/FreeSports, and international rugby is, frankly, all over the place at the moment - the Autumn Nations Cup is going to be on Amazon Prime with some highlights & FTA stuff on C4. Not to mention that many rugby TV rights contracts are up for renewal imminently so all bets are off.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos