Menu
conancassidy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

maximum devices reached again this has to stop

I know you upped it too 5 but whenever i run virus scanner or updater, this is getting ridiculous 

just have unlimited devices, i'm not sharing my log in or password with anyone else  

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: maximum devices reached again this has to stop

@conancassidy wrote:

just have unlimited devices, i'm not sharing my log in or password with anyone else  

Not going to happen. The channel owners would never allow it as it would lead to mass abuse of the access medium.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: maximum devices reached again this has to stop

Hi conancassidy.

Thanks for posting on the community.

I can appreciate the frustration with this - I know that clearing your cache and cookies/running anti virus software can cause the TV GO website to think that you are using a different device when you aren't.

However sadly, I would have to echo nodrodg on this one, as it's very unlikely that we will implement a higher device count allowance or allow more changes per month in the future to prevent these sorts of problems from occurring. Apologies for any disappointment.

Kindest regards,

Beth

0 Kudos