Menu
westfield46
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

log ib detail

dear sir

i have my user name same since ntl. i am trying to log in but stucked on password. virgin not let me log in nor reset my password.everytime  i fill the form everytime msg poped ou that my bill details are not valid.Also sometime msg poped out noy valid user name, which usually when i join was ntl.

I need to upgrade myadditional  v box as there are no any chenales since last four weeks. I forwrded the complain to virgin but no reply. I called up several time but no luck.

So i got stuck as can not get theorugh any contact to get in touch with virgin##

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: log ib detail

HI westfield46, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the logging in to the account and want to get this resolved for you. Can you confirm if this is happening on multiple browsers? Have you tried the forgotten my user name link to see if anything changes? I|f you are still having issues then please let us know and we will get this resolved for you. Chris. 

0 Kudos
westfield46
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hii there 

thanks lot 

i only use google right now.

in fact i want to replace the additional old V Box as per Virgin has ask me to contact their usual number but no luck to get in touch. so i am trying to log in but i have forgotten the password . to set up new one when i click " forgotten password " ? that take me to fill the account number user name  area code and last bill details which i fill correctly butthen there message popping up either user name wrong or no valid bill .

when i called virgin there is automated service and asking me to tap the button as per my password which i do not know now.

thats it i got stuck here

appreciated for your  assist

bj

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI BJ, thanks for replying to us, I will send you a private message to look in to this further for you - Chris