Menu
royalal
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

keeping costs down ?

Just asked VM if I can get rid of my basic TV package but keep my 100MB broadband and Talk all time phone. Was told that this TV package is 'Free' and if I removed it, the price for the other two items would still be £63. Does this seem correct? I don't really use the TV package anymore.Has anyone else had this problem and is there any way to solve it ?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: keeping costs down ?

you get a discount for the more services you have. Sometimes changing your packages to have less can cost more

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
praxis
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: keeping costs down ?

Until the start of this year we had Full House,200 BB & Talk Weekend we were paying £74 per month when I called to remove the Tv part I was told the new monthly cost would be £69. As I had Full House and that is 230 channels it worked out about just over 0.02p per channel which is a load of BS. But as the other post stated the more you have the less you pay but when they put on there yearly increase you always pay the highest increase. If you really want to save £££ you might need to go for basic BB (50mbt) and basic phone.

0 Kudos