Menu
jhackett
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

free tv not arrived

I signed up in July whilst there was an offer of a free 43 inch Toshiba tv on , 4 months later I am still waiting for this to be delivered and this is despite many phone calls and emails (none of these have been responded to) plus raising the issue with resolver. The customer service I have experienced (or not experienced should I say)is the worst I have ever received so I would like to know how to escalate my complaint further.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: free tv not arrived

Thank you for your post Jhackett and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've had trouble receiving your gift offer, as this is provided by a third party can I please confirm if you've already contacted the team at Exertis on 01282 858617? If so, what have they advised on this?

In regards to your complaint, has this been raised over the phone or through our web-form? I'll include our complaints code of practice for you here. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
jhackett
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

thank you for a reply , I haven't contacted anyone as virgin have failed to even respond to  my complaint . I sent the complaint by email twice, web form messaging and by phone all without a reply ,bar the phone ,when I was told to wait 28 days for a response (this was on day 23 ). As I said previously extremely poor customer service. I will try the number you have given me and hope there customer service is a little more helpful than virgin have been so far. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
jhackett
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

do you think you can ring this number you have given me as I cant seem to get any one to answer the phone when I try and to be honest I am not quite sure why I am doing the running around when I am the customer !
This has been going on since July and the original compliant was made in September !
0 Kudos
Joe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that, when did you call them jhackett?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
jhackett
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

countless times , rang again yesterday and it rang and rang then cut me off - I will reiterate again virgin should be chasing them up not me , the customer !!!

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update, what were you most recently advised by our team or the Exertis team over the phone? 

Also, in regards to your previously raised complaint with us can I confirm if you've received a complaints reference? 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
jhackett
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have a complaints reference number - as I said previously Exertis dont answer the phone so cant have any conversation with them and most recently virgin said they will ring me back within 72 hours - that was 96 hours ago - why am I not surprised !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi jhackett,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been waiting for the free TV to arrive and understand that although it takes us time to process offers, it shouldn't taken 4 months.

Using the details we have, I am pleased to say that the Rewards Team has looked at your account and have processed the free TV. Please allow 5 working days for it to arrive.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Landymanrob1
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Just been on the phone to Virgin today as my TV has not arrived after 2 weeks so seems that its not a well thought out offer. And virgin are not keen to resolve it

0 Kudos