Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

engaged 150

for the past week I cannot report problems with my broadband it is just permanently engaged 150 and 151.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: engaged 150

Might be related to your issue if using a vm landline.
Try 0345 454 1111 - on a mobile - its a national number so is always included in your minutes package.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi nonsense, it will always ring out you just need to be tenacious if you want anything done, you can also call 0345 454 1111. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

no ringing out mate just a engaged tone as if someone on the line, I had tried a couple of days before and fair enough it rung for a long time and told would be fixed within forty eight hours, it was not. A week later and its just an engaged tone you understand? no ringing-engaged
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Its definitely a fault related to the phone line you are using. It is "never" engaged - you always connect to the voice options and button presses - and then go on hold for a time.  If it were permanently engaged for everyone this board would be lit up with 100's of complaints - it isn't.

So are you using a VM landline or mobile?
Is it OK for all other numbers?
Have you tried the alternative number I posted up?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos