Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

end of contract

im coming to the end of my contract and i am not happy with new price that has been offered to me i tried ringing and online chat with no luck whatso ever getting through any one got the relations team number or email because im really sick of not getting through to anyone at virgin media otherwise i oing have to just cancel everything

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: end of contract

The Cancellations department and the Retentions department are one and the same.

Call in using the ‘thinking of leaving’ options and you can re-negotiate or cancel.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

does anyone actually pick up there phones hour and half waited no answer atall a complete joke i work all day 6am till 6 they just dont pick up when i ring.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unfortunately, their busy time will be when others are home from work.

The best time is 8am in the morning.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The phone lines are open 7 days a week..

Have you tried the text messaging service? Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos