Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

downgrade my package

Hi, When I signed up with Virgin Media I got a 3 month subscription to Sky Movies for free. I now need to cancel this package before 13/04 or I will be charged. I've tried to access the call centre however they are very busy or closed due to Covid-19. There is no option to cancel this online as it was a "back office" addition.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: downgrade my package

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I also have this problem, but the text bot isn't working. I said my package was too expensive and it replied I had a cable issue. I don't have the option to upgrade or change my package online:

Oops! Something went wrong.

Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I managed to get through to someone on the phone. Took me over an hour but it's all sorted now.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's brilliant. I'll try the phones then 🙂 

0 Kudos