Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

distorted TV picture

Have problem with distorted picture (on all channels). Have 2 V6 boxes and have issues with both boxes. I have swapped them and reset them to no effect. Have tried to call 150 but get told all callcentres are closed and referred to website which is no help as website advises me to call 150 when reset has made no difference!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: distorted TV picture

Sounds like, if both boxes are affected, you could potentially have an issue with your external cabling. Call 0800 5610061 to check there's no reported issue in your area - if nothing's listed, your fault isn't reported!

In which case, you realistically have 3 options for reporting your fault..

1: Use the text messaging service (07533 051809) but you won't get an answer immediately.

2: Wait on here for VM staff to respond, this can take upto a week currently.

3: Be patient & persistent (in equal measure) and don't give up on calling 150.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: distorted TV picture

A warm welcome to our Community Forum ianwclark and sorry to hear about your TV  issue. I've had a peek at your details using the information we have on here and can see an engineer visited since you last posted. Do let us know if you're still having problems so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos