Menu
ianthomas
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

discorey and britbox

is brit box and discovery + ever coming on virgin media has there lots of programs keep advising. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: discorey and britbox

Britbox: As far as I know, no TV platform provider in the UK has this app - it's only available on Smart-TVs. I dare say a lot of the content on there probably overlaps with what's available elsewhere, but I don't know that for certain.

Discovery+ : Currently only available on Sky, and I dare say they have exclusivity for a period of time. Also probably some overlap with existing services but I dare say some exclusives too.

Would Virgin like to have Discovery Plus, and also (before someone asks) Disney Plus? A racing certainty. Does anyone know if or when? Outside of VM's commercial teams, I doubt (m)any know.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

'Britbox: As far as I know, no TV platform provider in the UK has this app - it's only available on Smart-TVs'

we have britbox. the app is on the amazon firestick which we use and i watch it on the laptop. it has improved since it started far more content much of which isn't on elsewhere. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Indeed so. The Amazon Firestick is a smart-TV plugin.

"TV platform provider" refers to Sky, Freeview, Virgin.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos