Menu
Chris355
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

customer service or lack of it

Ok I joined virgin a few weeks ago after only a few days the router died , after 6 unanswered calls I finally got though to customer service who said they would send me another one, a week later after 6 ! unanswered calls I got through to find out it was not sent. I got angry threatened to leave and it arrived in in less than 48 Hours. I then tried to set up my second v6 box to find it is missing a wire ( I negotiated this as free when joining but they charged me 50 pound anyway) so I spent a few days trying to get through to customer services again. with out success after 40 days and 40 nights !! I got through and they said they would send me the wire. Guess what it has not arrived I have tried to contact them again but as we all know this is impossible, there is no customer service email and no way to order missing hardware , to be honest I think it is a deliberate scam to not deal with me until enough time has gone so I have no rights to cxl my contact. I am only writing on here as what else can I do !!!!!?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: customer service or lack of it

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone) - follow options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" when you should get through to the people who can help you sort it. Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 – but replies may take longer

Also a VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take 2 or 3 days.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Chris355
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service or lack of it

thanks John much appreciated
0 Kudos