Menu
RazZ1976
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

confused

Hi after having a look around on your website ive noticed some of the offers you have and really confused why im not being offered any of them. i currently pay £47 a month for phone line and internet after looking around you have a deal for the same price but including TV!!! the mix bundle. I feel for the money im paying your not offering me enough considering my bill has gone up at least 4 times in the last 16 months. I've been what i would call a loyal customer  for a while now and really dont understand why im still paying the amount i am for a lesser service. I dont want to leave because i still think you internet service is still probably the best around but when it comes to value for money im starting to realise your not. What can you do for me? 

0 Kudos
praxis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: confused

@RazZ1976 wrote:

Hi after having a look around on your website ive noticed some of the offers you have and really confused why im not being offered any of them. i currently pay £47 a month for phone line and internet after looking around you have a deal for the same price but including TV!!! the mix bundle. I feel for the money im paying your not offering me enough considering my bill has gone up at least 4 times in the last 16 months. I've been what i would call a loyal customer  for a while now and really dont understand why im still paying the amount i am for a lesser service. I dont want to leave because i still think you internet service is still probably the best around but when it comes to value for money im starting to realise your not. What can you do for me? 

The prices you are seeing are for new customers you have two choices going forward (1) check on my Virgin Media and see when your contract is due to end and check your special offers. (2) if your contract is near it’s end call 150 from VM landline and choose options (1 1 4 5) retentions explain your problem and they maybe able to offer you a better price for what you are looking for. But as I said the prices you are seeing are only for new customers to tempt them to jump ship from Sky & BT and after 12 months the price increases.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: confused

So have you phoned up & renegotiated your deal?

Virgin won't offer you anything automatically. If you don't contact them they assume you are happy with what you are paying.

Call 150 Option 1 then1 then 4 then 5 & talk to Retentions. If you want better deals then YOU have to persue the provider, & this goes for the industry as a whole.

You should be able to get any advertised deals shown on the websites, less any new customer discount.

And before you moan about that, it is encouraged by the telecoms regulator as it pushes people to switch providers & make their figures look better.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos