Menu
keef6809
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

catch up tv not showing anything from Friday

Gone to the show wanted via guide, hit ok, sent to catchup screen but does not show latest episode.

any ideas why?? 

is it my tivo t6 box?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: catch up tv not showing anything from Friday

Hi keef6809,

Is it just the one program that doesn't show the latest episode? have you tried viewing any other catch up programs via the guide on this channel and other channels?

Have you checked your V6 has a working internet connection? 

Help & Settings > Settings > Network > check the status, also diagnostics. You can force a  new connection from there (Connect to Virgin Media Service now)

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: catch up tv not showing anything from Friday

When you find the programme in question, does the EPG (TV Guide) report "Goto CatchUp" when you press "OK" or does it say "watch from catchup"?

If the former, this means the programme is intended to be loaded onto the VOD platform but either isn't there yet, or the EPG doesn't realise it. Once the programme is loaded and the EPG is updated accordingly, this flag changes from "goto catchup" to "watch from catchup" and "OK" will then take you directly to the programme in question.

In the time between broadcast and this happening, "Goto catchup" is at least a shortcut to the VOD menus.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos