Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

amazon prime

does anybody know how to watch amazon prime on virgin TV ?

is there a requirement for a special box ?

thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: amazon prime

Hello

Here is the info you require, it all depends on which box you have is a v6, Tivo or v360. https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/how-to-watch-amazon-prime-on-virgin-tv

Press the home button, top center and then goto Apps & Games it sits right next to Netflix says Prime, if it isnt there then you dont have a V6.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: amazon prime

Hi pl2020,

You need the V6 box to watch Amazon Prime on VM. You also need VM broadband to use the V6 box.

If  you already have VM broadband you could speak to regrades and try and negotiate a new deal/package price and ask for a free swap to a V6 too.

If not happy with any offer from that method, then try retentions (thinking of leaving us)

There may be an offer if you sign into My Virgin Media and look at My Upgrades and Offers, however if you are already eceiving a discount or are on an old discontinued package you will probably see the "Oops somethings gone wrong" message meaning you have to call in as your account will need to be adjusted manually.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos