Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

amazon prime

I got a deal on my package and 12 month free amazon prime was part of the deal. I didnt receive my code so had to phone customer service which is always an ordeal, I was given my code over the phone and was guided on how to set it up, when I logged into my amazon account through the t.v it came up with 30 day free trial which I thought i had to select, then I was told I shouldnt have selected that. I was then put through to the technical help team who told me they didnt know what i was talking about and told me they couldnt help me and that I needed to speak to amazon, which I did they informed me that after the 30 day trial I wouldnt be able to use my code for the 12 month free from virgin, and that I would need to speak to virgin. I phoned virgin back and they said that they couldnt help and I needed to speak to a amazon. Well im fed up with the game of tennis and  fuming to say the least. Dont know where to go from here, any ideas, sorry for long post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: amazon prime

Take the code and redeem it after your trial, you don't have to speak to anyone. Alternatively just redeem it now and that'll be the end of it. 

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you are still inside the 14 day cooling off period call and cancel you do need to give them 30 days notice but if they are not playing ball with you then return the favour.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

unfortunately Im not 

0 Kudos