Menu
DebMc
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

additional Tivo box

Hi- I have tried to access upgrade online and on the app - no success - always showing error. Have had conversations over last month or so with 2 different operators - one said that there was a significant charge for the additional box, the other said no additional charge as have maxit package. Still need definitive answer and how to get the additional box ordered. Thanks

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: additional Tivo box

Maxit only includes one box as standard.

Second boxes cost another £7.50 a month on your rental. There are also installation & activation charges of about £150.

This covers alteration to the coaxial cabling in your home & adjustment to signal levels. If you are having a V6 box, this must also be able to link to your Broadband hub via wired (Ethernet or Powerline) or WiFi connection.

Installation of second boxes has been temporarily suspended due to COVID restrictions, so you may be waiting a while.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

DebMc
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: additional Tivo box

Found out Virgin are now installing again and have sorted this today (with install date). As it is additional to the set up we have it is £7.50 a month with engineer visit fee of £84.95

0 Kudos