Menu
dp44
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

accidentally ordered ppv

Hi,

My son has accidentally ordered this weekends wrestling event that we don't want .

Does anyone know if there's a way to cancel it as it's impossible to get hold of anyone on the phone and I can't see a way on the box to cancel it

Any help would be appreciated 

cheers 

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Legend
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: accidentally ordered ppv

Doesn't ordering a PPV event require a PIN? If so, reset it.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi as Roger_Gooner rightly says it requires a pin, and as a third party is involved i don't hold out much hope with this. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi dp44,

Going forward, if you want to allow him to watch the PPV's you would be better off signing up for the WWE app. It's only £9.99 per month on a  rolling 30 day contract so you can cancel at any time. There's also a free version which doesn't give access to PPV's.

When you first sign up you have a free 30 day window to watch programs including PPV's.

It works perfectly on a Firestick. You can download the app for IOS and android.

You can also watch from a web browser. I haven't tried it, but it might be possible to connect a PC or laptop via HDMI to your TV and watch it that way.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
dp44
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah he’d put the pin in as well. hes only 3 Year old so we never realised he even knew the pin . It’s our fault but just thought there would be a way to cancel a purchase as long as it’s before the event 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi incredible at that age, they say if you want help with technology ask a young person, for the future change the pin number and keep it to yourselves. Regards Micky.
0 Kudos