Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

access to box sets

I have been with virgin for 2 months and so far its terrible. If I could cancel I would but it would seem that despite hanging on the phone for over an hour twice they just hang up. 

The internet has been on and of since the start and we cannot get wifi in any room but the one that holds the router. 

The TV is no better with the sound being out of synch on some channels. Also we done have access to box sets advising us to upgrade despite having the ultimate package. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: access to box sets

@clackclack wrote:

The internet has been on and of since the start and we cannot get wifi in any room but the one that holds the router. 

This is the TV board so I'd suggest posting in the broadband section here where the regulars should be able to help. Just bear in mind VM supply broadband, and the router supplies WiFi.

@clackclack wrote:

The TV is no better with the sound being out of synch on some channels. Also we done have access to box sets advising us to upgrade despite having the ultimate package. 

Is this affecting any specific channels? Which TV package are you on - can you be specific? BoxSets are included in Full-House/XL/Maxit.

If you're on any of those packages and have examples of VOD programmes that you believe should be watchable and aren't, post them and someone will take a look.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos