Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your Virgin Media Netflix Confirmation

I received an email today from: webteam@virginmedia.com stating - 

We've received notification from Netflix that you wish to pay your monthly subscription fee via your Virgin Media bill.

We can confirm that your request has been processed, and your Virgin Media account XXXXXXXXX has been updated. If you didn't request this or would like to cancel or change your Netflix account payment option you can do that in the Your Account section of your Netflix account.

I do not have a virgin tv box, sent mine back around 6 months ago to Virgin Media. I've taken a look and cannot find a Netflix Account with my registered Virgin Media Email Address, but im concerned I am going to get an additional charge to my bill moving forward....

Can you clarify what is going on here please, have I received the mail by mistake? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your Virgin Media Netflix Confirmation

Hi,this looks like some kind of admin error,I recommend not worrying to much,however keep an eye on your bill.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Looks like this is not a admin error, my bill is available today and shows netflix as an extra on the bill which I have not requested. Any idea how this could be fixed as it is an extra 11.99 on my monthly bill. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Amish29,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into. We have had a small number of system errors connected to customers with reconditioned set top boxes, where Netflix has been added onto the bill incorrectly. A credit will be automatically added to those affected customers so this will be rectified for you soon!

Sorry for the confusion with this.

Megan_L

0 Kudos