Menu
1Sandra10
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yellow light on TV box

Yellow light on the machine and it’s getting to welcome screen then cutting off sometimes comes up with white arrow on TV . Haven’t had TV for 24 hours now, tried restarting and no joy 

0 Kudos
praxis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yellow light on TV box

@1Sandra10 wrote:

Yellow light on the machine and it’s getting to welcome screen then cutting off sometimes comes up with white arrow on TV . Haven’t had TV for 24 hours now, tried restarting and no joy 

Try a total reboot if it’s a V6 beck left side small switch put it off unplug leave 5 min reverse process allow box to go through boot up sequence if it is still the same time to make a phone call and report Tv fault.

Or Google Virgin Media service status out in your post code and phone number and see if there are any faults locally. If you happen to have a friend or neighbor who lives close by ask them if they are having an issue with VM Tv failing that call 150 choose a Tv fault only problem is I don’t think they work on a Sunday. However you can still call tonight only thing you may not get a UK call centre.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hmm!

White arrow on the TV screen.

Sounds like the box is trying to download an update. Assuming you have let this run for a while & it hasn't completed, then ring customer services.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
1Sandra10
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have been at work all day going to call them in the morning, box constantly has an orange light on now. Not sure what’s happening!

0 Kudos