Menu
Tracyrivett64
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wrong TiVo box switched offf

Hi,
I switched off the subscription on one of our boxes because didn’t need it any more and it seems the subscription has been switched off on the TiVo box instead! Can someone help? 

0 Kudos
Tracyrivett64
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wrong TiVo box switched offf

I have spoken to customer service. They insist it’s an outage in the area but it’s too coincidental that it’s gone off the the day the subscription ended. Error code is 7400

0 Kudos
Tracyrivett64
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

M63

I have tried calling about this 4 times and I still get M63 and no channels except 5! Please help

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: M63

@Tracyrivett64 

As per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/m63 this is usually an account issue which needs C/S intervention.

Given your previous posts (I've put them together into one thread for you), I would recommend you callback. I can't think of any scenario where an account activation issue would be caused by an area fault, but there's a first time for everything 😉

Certainly worth checking the serial-number of your box and cross-check it with what C/S are keying - that's happened before!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tracyrivett64
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: M63

Thank you for your response. Yeh I’ve spoken to customer services again this morning. They insist they’ve fixed it but it still isn’t working so they’re sending an engineer which seems ludicrous given that they’ve clearly just turned off the wrong box! 

thank you for help 🙂

0 Kudos